All of these halloween breakfasts are easy to make. Find the best halloween breakfast recipes for kids and adults.
Start of the day with a halloween themed breakfast! I’ve put together a list of halloween breakfast ideas that are both fun and easy to make.
Halloween doesn’t have to be a sugar-filled day, you can find healthy halloween breakfasts ideas on this list too. Try a Frankenstein green smoothie, or a jack-‘o-lantern fruit bowl for example!
1. Jack-O-Lantern Fruit Bowls make a healthy fruity breakfast on halloween morning. This is a fun recipe for kids ; its also great for my healthy mamas out there
2. Dracula Pancakes are always a hit in our home! Its also fun to get the kids involved and allow them to decorate their own dracula with their choice of fresh fruit.
3. A Frankenstein Green Smoothie is a great way to get those veggies in, especially if you have a picky eater like I do! My oldest’s favorite color is green so it also wins him over and he enjoys foods he swears are “nasty” in any other form.
4. Mini Donut Spiders can LITERALLY be made in MINUTES! You can the perfect mix of sweet and salt with the pretzel legs. This makes for a nice breakfast treat or afternoon snack.
5. Apple Monsters are a fun, healthy, easy breakfast or snack option that can also be hands on for your kids. They can definitely get a kick out of creating their own monsters.
If you try any of these out, I’d love to see them. Feel free to tag me on Instagram : @lookwhatlovemade , and pin this to share with others!
Have a Spooktacular Halloween!!