Nothing screams “summer” like pool days , great food and sweet treats!!
Tropical parties during the summer are always a hit and these cupcakes are extremely easy to add a little flair to your festivities and dessert table.
You dont need to be a Cake Boss to make these and all ingredients cost less than $10!!
I posted these a month or so ago on social media and was surprised by how many loved and tried these cupcakes so I figured I’d share the recipe
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 box of Yellow Cake mix
1 tub of vanilla icing
1 box of Wilton’s Gel Food Coloring (primay colors)
Piping bag and tip
1 bag of Wilton’s Green Melting Chocolates
1. Bake cupcakes according to box instructions
2. While cupcakes are baking, spoon the icing into a mixing bowl; add 3 drops of the yellow gel color and mix together
3. Melt your chocolates for 1 1/2 mintues – in 30 minute intervals
4. Transfer your chocolate into a piping bag, if you dont have one – a ziplock bag works as well. Just snip one corner to release your chocolate
5. Freehand pineapple tops onto your wax paper (see the video below for a visual) ; they may not all look the same and thats ok!
6. Let your cupcakes cool, ice them and add your leaves as a topper
These will def be a hit as any summer theme party and take less 45min to make.
If you try these , Tag me on Instagram I’d love to see them and hear how your event went!